Throughout this document “our”, “us”, “we”, “the site” refer to Flock Bath.
All prices are in Pounds Sterling.
Our liability to you will be limited to the value of your order. We shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising from factors including, but not limited to, late delivery, product variation, shortages, third party negligence, malicious use of the site, tort (including negligence) and strict or statutory liability. We make no warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of information contained within the site, or within external sites referenced by Flock Bath.
Due to the variability of computer screen colour and resolution, we cannot guarantee that garments and accessories will appear exactly as seen on Flock Bath. While we endeavour to ensure that all garments are sized correctly, we cannot guarantee that they precisely meet the size range specified on the site. As many of our products are hand-made, textiles and fabrics may differ from product to product. If the size, colour, fabric or textile of your purchase does not meet your expectations please return it to us using our returns procedure. We reserve the right to recall products and cancel orders for products, where it has been brought to our attention that they do not meet our high safety standards. Goods advertised as being at a reduced price have been sold on the site, or at one of our retail outlets at the higher price within the last 28 days. We reserve the right to change the specification, sizes, colours, price and availability of any product at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or refund any orders. In particular, we carefully monitor orders and will refuse to fulfil those which appear to be made maliciously. All our goods are offered subject to availability. While we carefully track our stock levels, we cannot guarantee that placing an order means that stock is available. If we find that the stock for your order is unexpectedly depleted, we will contact you and offer to refund part or all of your order, and/or the opportunity to wait for more stock to arrive. All orders are in Pounds Sterling.
If our delivery agent has made reasonable efforts to deliver your order without success, your package will be returned to us. If this should happen, we will contact you about refunding your order (minus delivery charge) or to arrange re-delivery. To this end, we encourage our customers to include a contact telephone number, when placing their order.
Please call us if you would like a more precise estimate of delivery time.
We offer the following delivery rates :-
|United Kingdom||Free Post Office 2nd Class||3-5 working days||Free for orders over £12.00|
|United Kingdom||Post Office 1st Class||1-2 working days||£2.95 for orders under £12.00 or at your discretion|
|United Kingdom||UK Expedited Next Day||Next working day for orders before 3pm on a working day.||£6.95 at your discretion|
|European Union||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden||3-7 working days||£8.99|
|Other International||COMING SOON|
You may cancel an order at any time prior to despatch by telephoning us (during shop hours only) or emailing us and quoting your order number. We will refund any monies within 48 hours. Once your order has been despatched, you must adhere to our returns procedure (below) to obtain a refund or replacement. If, for ANY reason, you are not happy with the products you have received, you can obtain a refund for up to 14 days after receipt of goods. After 14 days, refunds and replacements will be made on a case by case, discretionary basis; although a refund or replacement will be made in most reasonable circumstances.
To obtain a refund you should use the following procedure:-
- Email us or telephone +44 (0)1225 442 227 and quote your original order number and reason for the return. We will then issue you with a returns number. PLEASE do not return your item before you have received an email confirming that your request has been accepted and a returns number issued.
- Post your item with a copy of the delivery note and your returns number to: Flock Bath Customer Services, 12-13 The Corridor, Bath, Somerset, BA1 5AP, United Kingdom.
- Please ensure that you have arranged adequate insurance for your package. We recommend that your items are sent using the Royal Mail Signed For service. All items must be returned in their original packaging with the tags attached.
- You may return the goods in person to our shop at 12-13 The Corridor, Bath, BA1 5AP. Whilst an exchange can hopefully be done on the day in store, a refund will be made online and will NOT be made in store.
- Once we receive your returned item(s), we will make a refund or despatch a replacement within 72 hours. No refund will be made for the cost of postage for unwanted items. We will pay postage for one package containing replacements. On subsequent occasions, where a replacement is requested, arrangements must be made by you to pay for the postage.
Our primary aim is to please our customers. If you are not happy with any product or aspect of our service then we want to know about it. So do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email. We will deal with all complaints in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
We aim to make your use of Flock Bath a safe and secure experience. We take several steps to prevent your information from falling into the wrong hands, the most important of these being the use of encryption and site certificates. When submitting information to the site during our checkout process, please ensure that the connection is secure. This is usually indicated by a small padlock icon in the corner of your browser.
If you believe that our site’s security has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
We will not accept responsibility for any loss, financial or otherwise, arising from your failure to take necessary security precautions while using our site, including protecting your site login and password, arising from viruses or similar software running on your computer, or caused by data interception between your computer and our information server.
We are delighted that you have chosen to visit Flock Bath and hope that you enjoy using our site responsibly. We ask that you navigate the site by following links within pages. We take malicious use VERY seriously, and closely monitor our site and its use. In particular, we consider the following to be unacceptable use of the site.
- Automated completion of forms within our site
- Attempts to reach pages not accessible by navigation from our Home Page.
- Attempts to insert malicious instructions via web forms and page calls.
- Attempts to modify or delete the content of the site.
- Attempts to access password protected resources.
- Unneccesary or excessive use of network resources.
- Attempts to access data sources.
- Attempts to ‘spoof’ user credentials.
- Attempts to ‘snoop’ user data.
Any instances of unacceptable or malicious use of the site will result in us contacting your ISP in the first instance and legal action should the abuse continue.
All content including text, images and the Flock Bath logo are the property of Flock Bath. You may not copy, disseminate or otherwise exploit any content on Flock Bath without express permission.
Flock Bath, 12-13 The Corridor, Bath, BA1 5AP.
We reserve right to change these terms and conditions without notice.